Everybody loves a pumpkin spice latte, right? Well, we sure do! This week we’re bringing you a boozy pumpkin spiked latte to help keep you warm on these fall nights. While technically not a latte, as we are not steaming the milk, this recipe is tasty with or without the Kahlúa liqueur and vodka. Since our pumpkin spice latte is served hot, you can drink it in the morning, noon, or nighttime. Our Portside Pumpkin packs all the pumpkin flavor you love while being not too sweet, not too spicy.
Things to Know
- Pro-tip: Scale the recipe up and make a pitcher to store in the refrigerator for iced pumpkin spiced lattes all week long.
- You can use any kind of milk; we used oat milk.
- If you’d like to really turn up the pumpkin flavors, swap the Kahlúa Liqueur for Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur.
- 4 parts hot Springline Portside Pumpkin
- 1 part Kahlúa Liqueur
- ½ part vodka
- 1 part milk
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick
- In a mug, pour Portside Pumpkin coffee, Kahlúa Liqueur, vodka, and milk.
- Stir altogether.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with ground cinnamon, and add a cinnamon stick.
Enjoy your boozy pumpkin spice latte by a campfire, or as a morning pick me up as you hit the open sea. Indulge in the best of those signature fall flavors! Share your Portside Pumpkin Spiked Latte with us by tagging us on Facebook at @SpringlineCoffee or Instagram at @springline_coffee and using hashtag #nauticoffee!